GTBets Sportsbook Review
Sprung from the ashes of VIP Sportsbook and BetGameDay, GTBets brings credibility and legitimacy to the scene, while offering services to American players (in select states). The people behind the operation are some of the most respected in the industry and have enjoyed a long, positive history with most website owners in the space.
And they offer some perks that very few in the market, like a free half point on college football favorites and a free full point on NFL favorites.
For those who are new to betting, those are significant advantages that mean money in your pocket over the course of a season.
Add to that some generous bonuses (100% on deposits up to $250 and 50% in automatic reload specials) and you have a credible shop that is hungry for your business.
The site has been redesigned in 2012 and while we are not overly excited about the style, it has improved from the user standpoint. The channels for casino, racebook and sports are easily found. The absence of a poker room is one downfall and the absence of matchup and stats breakdowns to help your daily handicapping is also an area of future improvement.
But in terms of betting options with NFL, college basketball and all the main North American sports, GTBets.eu does a great job of providing something for everyone.
Promotions and Special Offers
- Cash Sign Up Bonus – 100% Cash up to $250 or 50% up to $500
- Automated Cash Reload Bonuses on every deposit from 5% - 30% based on player status
- Favorite Team Point Discounts – Every player is able to select their two favorite teams in NFL, College Football, NBA and College Basketball. Every time a player bets on one of these favorite teams during the regular season, they will receive a free ½ point discount every time. This is 100% free and 100% automated once a player’s teams are selected.
- 10% Weekly Casino Rebate on all casino losses – Offered as a Cash Bonus
- 15% Monthly Horse Rebate on all horse losses – Offered as a Cash Bonus
- $62,000 Progressive Parlay - 15-team parlay for just $5 pays out a minimum of $62,000
The folks at GT Bets have produced a slick and easy to use site that is compatible with all mobile devices, including iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Getting to the mobile site is as easy as logging on the gtbet.eu on the Internet browser on your mobile device. You’ll be automatically directed to the mobile site.
On the mobile site you can place straight bets, props, futures and parlays on all major sports. You can also top up your account with a deposit.
GT Bets didn’t offer live in-game betting when they first launched a few years ago. That proved to be a smart decision though, because when they did roll live betting out they made sure to do it right. GT Bets offers live betting through an easy to use interface that is continually updating odds on your game by the pitch, the at bat, the play or the possession.
Ready to open an account at GT Bets? - Join Now