Super Bowl Betting, Sunday Odds Updates
Sportsbooks would love to a see 24-23 victory for Denver today in Super Bowl 48.
Or maybe 27-26.
Many sportsbooks had pushed the Broncos to -2.5 as of Sunday with a late push of Super Bowl betting action on Denver. And a one-point Denver win would mean sportsbooks enjoy a profitable day with Denver winning but failing to cover.
"Not to be greedy, but a nice little 28-27 result would be optimal," said Kevin Bradley of Bovada.lv, who was seeing a consistent 57 percent of betting handle on the Broncos.
ADVERTISEMENT: The best Seattle spread and the only sportsbook with them at +3 was Bovada as of Sunday morning. Check out the latest Super Bowl betting spread.
Usually, Bovada cheers for ‘UNDER' bets as many of their regular bettors love betting 'dog and over.' But they are cheering for lots of scoring between the Broncos and Seahawks tonight.
"Amazingly, we need the OVER."
Most books are cheering for lower-scoring game as they have more action on the OVER. Not at Bovada where they are cheering for points.
"Many in the industry are still predicting a late burst of Seattle money, because there is a lot of sharp sentiment out there that Seattle's defense will control this game," said Jack Randall of OddsShark.com.
A rumored and anticipated push of Seattle money could still come before kickoff as professional bettors will often wait til the last minute to see if they will get a better line. That could still force the spread back down to -2 or even lower.
Even newly-minted OddsShark sportsbook sponsor BetDSI was at -2.5.
- When the game is this big, you can't have just a single bet on the game. See the dozens of way to bet on the Super Bowl. - When the game is this big, you can't have just a single bet on the game. See the dozens of way to bet on the Super Bowl.
- Betting recaps, boxscores and play by play accounts for every game, all with a betting slant.
– Looking to know how recent games went down and what predictions make sense this year? Check it out.
– From betting the Super Bowl coin toss, to the national anthem to the Gatorade shower, the most popular Super Bowl props for fans to bet on.
– Get the latest 2015 Super Bowl futures to help you make the right choice when picking your team to win the Super Bowl.
– Stay update with the current odds to win super bowl XLIX. We have the most up to date odds to help you bet on the Super Bowl.