OS Derby Style & Picks Contest - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The OS Derby Syle & Picks Photo Contest begins on April 26, 2019 at 2:00 PM ET and ends on May 4, 2019 at 6 PM ET. Entry submission period will start on April 26 at 2:00 PM ET and end on May 4 at 6 PM ET.
By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of Odds Shark, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds Shark is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the contest. Entrants should look solely to Odds Shark with any questions, comments or problems related to the contest. Odds Shark may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of USA and Canada (with the exception of residents of the state of New Jersey and the province of Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age. Odds Shark, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the OS Derby Syle & Picks Contest or win an associated prize. Household members and immediate family members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive an all-expenses-paid VIP Breeder’s Cup Vegas Betting Experience for two – October 31, 2019, to November 3, 2019 – (approximate retail value $5,000 USD).
Second Prize: One (1) winner will receive one $500 Ticketmaster voucher and an Odds Shark swag pack (approximate retail value of $600 USD).
Third Prize: One (1) winner will receive one $250 Fanatics online sports store voucher and an Odds Shark swag pack (approximate retail value of $350 USD).
Fourth Prize: One (1) winner will receive an Odds Shark swag pack (approximate retail value of $100 USD).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. If you've submitted two entries and your name is drawn for one of the listed prizes, your remaining entry will become null and void. Gift vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Odds Shark reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these official rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The approximate retail value of the prize represents Odds Shark's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Odds Shark makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Odds Shark will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This OS Derby Style & Picks Contest is open to legal residents of USA and Canada (with the exception of residents of the state of New Jersey and the province of Quebec) and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Post your OS Derby Style & Picks entry on either Twitter or Instagram, fulfilling the contest requirements (Derby style photo or Trifecta pick), tagging Odds Shark (@OddsShark on Twitter, @oddssharksports on Instagram) and including the hashtag #OSDerbyStyle or #OSDerbyPicks in your message.
HOW TO ENTER TWICE: Post your OS Derby Style & Picks entry on either Twitter or Instagram, fulfilling the contest requirements, tagging Odds Shark (@OddsShark on Twitter, @oddssharksports on Instagram) and including either #OSDerbyStyle or #OSDerbyPicks in your message, whichever one you DID NOT use in your first post. You may also enter twice by including both hashtags in a singular post and fulfilling the contest requirements of both entry methods (Derby style photo and Trifecta pick).
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Any attempt by entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the promotion period in order to participate. Odds Shark's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner(s) of the OS Derby Style & Picks contests will be selected by random draw.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be notified by direct message on the social media platform the entrant submitted their official entry. Entrants must ensure they are following Odds Shark on specified social media platforms and that their direct message mailbox is open. At this point, an Odds Shark representative will ask the winner(s) to provide an email address where they would like to receive further correspondence on how to claim the applicable prize.
Winner(s) must accept a prize by email as directed by Odds Shark within one week of notification. Odds Shark is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner(s)’ failure to adequately monitor any email/social media account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Odds Shark.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the OS Derby Style & Picks Contest or download of any materials in the contest.
If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Odds Shark reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest in whole or in part. In such event, Odds Shark shall immediately suspend all prize awards, and Odds Shark reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total approximate retail value as set forth in these official rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Odds Shark. Odds Shark and released parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with this contest.
9. SPONSOR: Odds Shark, email@example.com