March Madness Betting
March Madness is a hectic three weeks of betting action that takes college basketball fans from the First Four to the Final Four with 60 more games in between. And those that want to wager successfully on the NCAA Tournament will need to do their homework, study the odds and betting trends, and take an organized approach to the Big Dance. Here at OddsShark we have everything you need for March Madness betting throughout the event.
For a printable OddsShark-branded bracket for this season's NCAA Tournament, click here.
- College basketball bettors and fans alike can easily make a case for March Madness as the most exciting sporting event of the year.
- Most college basketball bettors cannot make it out to Las Vegas during March Madness to wager on NCAA Tournament games.
- When oddsmakers posted Kentucky as a 32.5-point favorite against Hampton, folks wondered – is that the biggest Madness spread ever?
- A breakdown of the bracket for the NCAA Tournament for this season, plus a printable OddsShark-branded bracket for March Madness.
- What top 2015 NCAA Tournament betting opportunities are on tap for today? A daily schedule of wagering matchups plus links to odds.
March Madness Betting News
- NCAAB Betting: NCAA Tournament Odds
- Wisconsin vs. Duke: Player, Team Props
- Duke vs. Wisconsin: Title Game Betting
- Final Four Odds: Kentucky vs. Wisconsin
- Final Four Odds: Duke vs. Michigan State
- NCAA Tournament Final Four Trends List
- NCAA Tournament Odds: Final Four Props
- NIT Championship: Miami faces Stanford
- CIT Finals: No. Arizona meets Evansville
- CBI Championship Series Game 2 Preview
- NIT Semis: Temple set to take on Miami
- NIT Semis: Old Dominion faces Stanford
- CIT Semis: Purple Aces facing Skyhawks
- CIT Semis: Northern Arizona faces NJIT
- CBI Championship Series Game 1 Preview
Ready For The Big Dance?
It's known by many names - March Madness, the NCAA Tournament, the Big Dance - and for sports bettors it's one of the most intense wagering opportunities of the year.
The NCAA Tournament offers up 67 games for bettors to handicap, starting with the First Four in Dayton, Ohio, and continuing through the regional action, the Sweet 16, the Elite Eight, and finally the Final Four - which will be held at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
And OddsShark will have you covered for that entire slate of games, starting with betting previews for the First Four in Dayton that will break down the matchups that determine the final schools admitted into the main March Madness bracket.
Then for the second round you'll find the extensive OddsShark seed vs. seed betting breakdowns for all of the games with SU and ATS results dating back to 2001. Think a No. 16 seed will finally knock off a No. 1 seed this year? Do the research and place your wager.
Seed vs Seed Results
As well, get a roundup of the betting trends for the Midwest Region, West Region, South Region, and East Region before you begin placing wagers on the early March Madness action, and then check out the bracket breakdown, detailed matchup reports, and updated futures odds for each of the Midwest, West, South, and East regions.
As the tournament progresses you'll be able to find Sweet 16 betting trends and Final Four betting trends as well, plus updates on Cinderella teams and overviews of potential March Madness upsets that could pay off nicely. March Madness prop bets are part of the fun at the online sportsbooks as well every spring.
Don't forget that there are also three other college basketball tournaments going on, with OddsShark providing betting breakdowns for each of the National Invitation Tournament (NIT), College Basketball Invitational (CBI), and CollegeInsider.com Tournament (CIT) as you try to pad your bankroll. Those events run at the same time as the Big Dance.
And with all this going on it'll be OddsShark that keeps you organized during the madness, with daily odds, previews, and matchup reports for each game, plus comparisons of lines at the top online sportsbooks. Looking to find your own edge? The OddsShark College Basketball Database will help you out. As well, don't forget the OddsShark Computer picks.
The 2015 NCAA Tournament gets underway on March 17 and March 18 with the First Four in Dayton, followed by second-round March Madness action on March 19 and March 20, and third-round action on March 21 and March 22. Sweet 16 matchups will take place on March 26 and March 27, with the Elite Eight held on March 28 and March 29.
The Final Four then gets underway in Indianapolis on April 4 with the national semifinal games, and the championship game will be played at Lucas Oil Stadium on April 6. Connecticut beat Kentucky in last year's title game - can the Wildcats, the favorites on the latest NCAA Tournament futures, rebound with a win this season?