- When the game is this big, you can't have just a single bet on the game. See the dozens of ways to bet on the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl Odds Updates & Betting News
We here at OddsShark will be bringing you all of the best betting information you need ahead of the big game. So in an effort to present you with all of your best Super Bowl 50 coverage, here are links to everything you need to make the most educated wager.
Here’s a look at the injury reports from each team heading into Sunday’s game:
Carolina Panthers Injuries
- DE Charles Johnson Questionable (knee)
- LB Thomas Davis Questionable (arm)
- C Ryan Kalil Questionable (knee)
- RB Jonathan Stewart Questionable (ankle)
- FB Mike Tolbert Questionable (knee)
- RB Fozzy Whittaker Questionable (ankle)
- CB Robert McClain Probable (ankle)
- DT Kawann Short Questionable (knee)
- DT Dwan Edwards Probable (NIR)
- WR Corey Brown Probable (ankle)
Denver Broncos Injuries
- S Darian Stewart Questionable (knee)
- S T.J. Ward Questionable (ankle)
- G Louis Vasquez Questionable (knee)
- S Shiloh Keo Probable (quad)
- G Evan Mathis Probable (ankle)
- S Josh Bush Probable (shoulder)
- TE Owen Daniels Probable (knees)
- ILB Todd Davis Probable (shoulder)
- CB Chris Harris Jr. Probable (shoulder)
- ILB Brandon Marshall Probable (ankle)
- QB Peyton Manning Probable (foot)
- OLB DeMarcus Ware Probable (knee)
Previous Super Bowl Updates
As of Friday, January 29, most shops are now offering the Panthers as 6-point favorites in Super Bowl 50. The Panthers opened -3.5 at most outlets so that's a pretty big move since post.
Patient Broncos backers who have waited for this exact situation will have been rewarded. Accoriding to some sources, a whopping 77 percent of wagers are being placed on the Panthers.
The total remains at 45 as of the time of writing.
Be sure to check back to this page for more updates and Super Bowl news.
The Denver Broncos are on track to be the biggest underdog in the Super Bowl in the last six years and could very well be the largest pups since the New York Giants were 12.5-point dogs against the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XLII.
The majority of shops opened the Broncos as 3.5-point underdogs but action has forced books to adjust the spread with a variety of numbers up across most outlets. The Broncos are being offered anywhere from +4.5 to +6 depending on where you shop, coming very close to the +6.5 of the Arizona Cardinals back in Super Bowl XLIII.
As far as the total is concerned, most books are offering 45, though there are some 45.5's out there - particularly in Las Vegas.
Bookmark this page and check back for daily updates on the Super Bowl 50 betting line and all of the props that will hit the board - including Super Bowl MVP, the always-popular coin toss, the national anthem, the gatorade shower and every other aspect of the big game.
And for those doing deep research, here are the Super Bowl spreads and final scores for every game since the Green Bay Packers won and covered the spread in Super Bowl I . . .
Betting on the Super Bowl is the most common sports wager in America, but many believe that you can only bet the NFL title game after the teams are set. Truth is, there are Super Bowl betting odds all season long as online sportsbooks offer future bets on every team.
Preseason favorites start as early Super Bowl picks and injuries and hot streaks shape the line all season. By the time the Super Bowl rolls around in February, the lines on all the teams will have morphed and changed dozens of times. And shortly after a champ is crowned, Super Bowl odds go up for next year’s game!
Super Bowl Point Spread
And the spread is not where betting ends, it’s just where it starts. Sportsbooks offer literally thousands of Super Bowl prop bets and variations on the traditional NFL point spread, over under, and moneyline.
Bet the coin toss? Sure why not? Bet how many times the quarterback’s hot new girlfriend will be shown during the telecast? No sweat. Which Super Bowl ad will have the highest Nielsen rating? There are Super Bowl props on that too.
Super Bowl Bonuses
With so much wagering and so many betting options, sportsbooks do their best to help fans boost their bankroll before Super Bowl Sunday.
Many will offer special perks and deposit bonuses to turn your $100 deposit into $50 in bonus cash. Others will offer free bets if you place a certain number of wagers or deposit a certain amount of money. Check out the latest bonus specials.
Super Bowl Contests
And for bettors who like to have just a few wagers on the go but who love the challenge of a Super Bowl Contest, many shops will offer props games where you pick many outcomes. Who will score the first TD? Will the longest field goal be over or under 44.5 yards? Which QB will have the most passing yards? These comprise some of the typical questions in free Super Bowl competitions offered by sportsbooks such as Bovada and others.
– Looking to know how recent Super Bowl matchups went down and what predictions make sense this year? Check it out in our picks article.
- Betting recaps, boxscores and play by play accounts for every game in Super Bowl history, all with a betting slant.
– Stay updated with the current odds to win the Super Bowl. We have the most up to date odds to help you bet on the Super Bowl.
- Who will win the coin toss at this year's Super Bowl, and what has that meant for the participants in the game historically?
- So your team made it, now you need to make it to the Super Bowl. Where are the best Super Bowl tickets to be found?
– Get the latest Super Bowl futures to help you make the right choice when picking your team to win the Super Bowl.