Super Bowl Odds
Betting on the Super Bowl is the most common sports wager in America, but many believe that you can only bet the NFL title game after the teams are set.
Truth is, there are Super Bowl betting odds all season long as online sportsbooks offer future bets on every team.
Preseason favorites start as early Super Bowl picks and injuries and hot streaks shape the line all season. By the time the Super Bowl rolls around in February the lines on all the teams will have morphed and changed dozens of times. And shortly after a champ is crowned, Super Bowl odds go up for next year’s game!
Super Bowl Point Spread
And the spread is not where betting ends, it’s just where it starts. Sportsbooks offer literally thousands of Super Bowl prop bets and variations on the traditional NFL point spread, over under, and moneyline.
Bet the coin toss? Sure why not? Bet how many times the quarterback’s hot new girlfriend will be shown during the telecast? No sweat. Which Super Bowl ad will have the highest Nielsen rating? There are Super Bowl props on that too.
Super Bowl Bonuses
With so much wagering and so many betting options, sportsbooks do their best to help fans boost their bankroll before Super Bowl Sunday.
Many will offer special perks and deposit bonuses to turn your $100 deposit into $50 in bonus cash. Others will offer free bets if you place a certain number of wagers or deposit a certain amount of money. Check out the latest bonus specials.
Super Bowl Contests
And for bettors who like to have just a few wagers on the go but who love the challenge of a Super Bowl Contest, many shops will offer props games where you pick many outcomes. Who will score the first TD? Will the longest field goal be over or under 44.5 yards? Which QB will have the most passing yards? These comprise some of the typical questions in free Super Bowl competitions offered by sportsbooks such as Bovada and others.
Check out the Super Bowl point spread and final score for every game since 1967 . . .
- When the game is this big, you can't have just a single bet on the game. See the dozens of way to bet on the Super Bowl. - When the game is this big, you can't have just a single bet on the game. See the dozens of way to bet on the Super Bowl.
- Betting recaps, boxscores and play by play accounts for every game, all with a betting slant.
– Looking to know how recent games went down and what predictions make sense this year? Check it out.
– From betting the Super Bowl coin toss, to the national anthem to the Gatorade shower, the most popular Super Bowl props for fans to bet on.
– Get the latest 2015 Super Bowl futures to help you make the right choice when picking your team to win the Super Bowl.
– Stay update with the current odds to win super bowl XLIX. We have the most up to date odds to help you bet on the Super Bowl.